
It amazes me how every day I find myself with tons of things to do.
I think I have everything done one day, and then I wake up the next day with hundreds of other things to do.
Take today for example.
I woke up at 11 (yes it's late, but I like my sleep) and immediately started cleaning. Not something I usually do, but my parents were out of town so I figured I would surprise them by actually cleaning the house. I cleaned the entire downstairs of my house. Which takes quite a bit of time. I had to be to work at 1:45 so on my way I checked the mail, deposited my check, and refilled my prescription. I felt SO accomplished.
But like always, the work is NEVER done.
I think I have everything done one day, and then I wake up the next day with hundreds of other things to do.
Take today for example.
I woke up at 11 (yes it's late, but I like my sleep) and immediately started cleaning. Not something I usually do, but my parents were out of town so I figured I would surprise them by actually cleaning the house. I cleaned the entire downstairs of my house. Which takes quite a bit of time. I had to be to work at 1:45 so on my way I checked the mail, deposited my check, and refilled my prescription. I felt SO accomplished.
But like always, the work is NEVER done.
- The dishes I put in the dishwasher now have to be put away so I can reload the dishwasher.
- My car still needs to be cleaned.
- My laundry still needs to be put away.
- I still have homework I need to get done.
- And I'm going to have to start it all over again tomorrow
Yes, it does get harder, but it gets better too.
ReplyDelete