Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Sunrise


I am NOT a morning person. I never have been, and I never will be.
So why on earth did I take an 8:00 a.m. class every morning this semester?
Cause I'm crazy, that's why.

The early morning class has its benefits though. What are they?
  • I don't have to drive around in circles for 10 minutes trying to find a parking spot
  • I'm done with all of my classes by 11:00 a.m. everyday
  • I have tons of time to do my homework in between school and work
  • I never understood why I never had any attractive men in my classes, but it's cause they all take classes in the morning!
But my favorite benefit of them all is the Sunrise.
I've never been awake for the sunrise before. But every morning, I drive into the sunrise and seeing how beautiful it is EVERY morning, makes my days just a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment