
So I haven't blogged in a while. I've had a lot on my mind. Caleb came home, which has been great!! I got to pause life for a few days while the family was down. But now I've had to press play, and I wish I could just push the fast forward button. I want to fast forward to a time in my life where everything is in place.
I have had to make so many choices and things have been changing like crazy. If there is anything I learned from Snow Canyon High School basketball it is that the game is not over until the final buzzer goes off. (Those who went to Snow Canyon know what I'm talking about) I've realized that things can change in a split second.
At the end of my senior year, I was set on going to Snow College. I knew where I wanted to live, I knew what I was going to major in, I had accepted a scholarship. I was set. But that changed. I ended up taking out a student loan for Dixie State College.
Fall semester I had no desire to go to school. I pretty much failed all my classes. This semester, I'm focused on school and actually enjoy going. At the beginning of this semester, I was signed up for 15 credits. I am now down to 9.
In May of 2010, I had never been employed a day of my life, but then I started working at Tuacahn which only lasted until December. In October of 2010, I got a job at Costco. That only lasted until December. In the middle of all this I was volunteering at Big Brothers Big Sisters in the office. In January 2011, I worked at Smith's for 3 weeks, but then got offered a job at The Hilton Garden Inn. After I accepted that job, Costco called me back to work part-time there. I've made an entire resume in less than a year.
A month ago I was set on moving to Mesa Arizona. I wanted to get out of St. George and live on my own. I knew how I was going to find a place to live and I started figuring things out financially. But due to the fact that my car keeps dying on me, I now have to buy a car of my own, which I will no longer be able to move to Mesa.
This post is really random, but it's because my mind is really scrambled. There are so many things that I just don't know the best decisions.
I don't like going to my home ward. I like being in the nursery and everything, but I lack the social life I could have if I went to a college ward. But I hate my college ward too. I know basically everyone in there from high school, and they are still stuck in high school. It makes going to church hard.
Basically, I'm just lost. I'm lost on which college ward to go to. I'm lost on whether to move out or not. I'm lost on where to move out to. I'm just lost.
There is so much change about to happen in my life and I don't know if I'm ready for it.
I have had to make so many choices and things have been changing like crazy. If there is anything I learned from Snow Canyon High School basketball it is that the game is not over until the final buzzer goes off. (Those who went to Snow Canyon know what I'm talking about) I've realized that things can change in a split second.
At the end of my senior year, I was set on going to Snow College. I knew where I wanted to live, I knew what I was going to major in, I had accepted a scholarship. I was set. But that changed. I ended up taking out a student loan for Dixie State College.
Fall semester I had no desire to go to school. I pretty much failed all my classes. This semester, I'm focused on school and actually enjoy going. At the beginning of this semester, I was signed up for 15 credits. I am now down to 9.
In May of 2010, I had never been employed a day of my life, but then I started working at Tuacahn which only lasted until December. In October of 2010, I got a job at Costco. That only lasted until December. In the middle of all this I was volunteering at Big Brothers Big Sisters in the office. In January 2011, I worked at Smith's for 3 weeks, but then got offered a job at The Hilton Garden Inn. After I accepted that job, Costco called me back to work part-time there. I've made an entire resume in less than a year.
A month ago I was set on moving to Mesa Arizona. I wanted to get out of St. George and live on my own. I knew how I was going to find a place to live and I started figuring things out financially. But due to the fact that my car keeps dying on me, I now have to buy a car of my own, which I will no longer be able to move to Mesa.
This post is really random, but it's because my mind is really scrambled. There are so many things that I just don't know the best decisions.
I don't like going to my home ward. I like being in the nursery and everything, but I lack the social life I could have if I went to a college ward. But I hate my college ward too. I know basically everyone in there from high school, and they are still stuck in high school. It makes going to church hard.
Basically, I'm just lost. I'm lost on which college ward to go to. I'm lost on whether to move out or not. I'm lost on where to move out to. I'm just lost.
There is so much change about to happen in my life and I don't know if I'm ready for it.
:( Paige, I have been there, it sucks to have no direction at all. I finally figured out my plan, its just taking time for it all to come together and I hope that things will start to fall into place for you too. you are a girl of many talents and have potential! I hope you can find what you truely want out of life. I wish the best of luck to you! If you need a friend to talk to im here :) also, about the church thing, you should come to my college ward if you get the desire, it isnt the santa clara one, so the people there are different and nice!
ReplyDelete