Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One More Week


I can't believe it. It's been two years. My brother Caleb has been out on his mission for two years and he comes home in ONE WEEK!!!

Before his mission, Caleb and I were never really close. He and my sister were always close growing up and they would leave me out of things. (I'm not feeling sorry for myself...it's just how it was) He didn't really like the idea of the 2 of us going to high school together for his senior year so he would avoid me. When he graduated and my sister moved out, we started to get really close. We would talk about random things and hang out around the house. We became really good friends. But this was only a couple of months before he left on his mission. Him leaving on his mission really hit me hard. We had just started getting close and now he was going to be in Mexico for 2 years. So I'm really excited for his return. I'm even taking Spanish in college so we can talk to each other behind my parent's back :)

So enough with the boring stuff...Here's the evolution of Dubby (Caleb)



He's really cute!!!











And he's kind of a dork...













But he knows how to clean up!!
















And we can't WAIT to have him home!!!

So if you've made it this far in my post, and you want to come welcome him home, he comes home on February 16. He will be coming to the NEW St. George airport at 4:20 (closer to 4:30, but to be safe be there at 4:20) Bring signs, balloons, anything...but only if you want to!! :) He will also be speaking at the Pioneer Parkway Chapel on February 20 at 11:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment